Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
Ref. No. : F86.V1.F207.V1/ REG /1088-18
It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the University has constituted the “Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)” as per University Grants Commission (Prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in higher educational institutions) Regulations, 2015 vide Gazette of India Notification No. 171, dated May 2, 2016/ VAISAKHA 12, 1938.
- Ms. Sunandita Bhowmik, Depatrment of Education (M: 9002735087) - Presiding Officer.
- Dr. Piyal Basu Roy, Department of Geography (M: 9474848817)
- Dr. Samik Bindu, Department of Zoology (M: 9836284088)
- Dr. Dipanwita Dasgupta, Depatment of History (M: 9593941943)
- Ms. Rita Chaudhary, Department of Hindi (M: 9836591599)
- Ms. Satarupa Ghosh, Department of Law (M: 9832458948)
- Ms. Baishali Majumdar, Department of Philosophy (M: 9434483891)
- Mr. Soumyajit Sen, Department of Sanskrit (M: 9062409348)
- Ms. Parna Talukdar, Non-teaching member (M: 7407468665)
- Ms. Jayati Kharga, Student, Department of Law (M: 7602023037)
- Ms. Debanjana Kundu, Student, Department of Education (M: 7908486294)
- Ms. Rachita Saha, Student, Department of Zoology (M: 8388909989)
The tenure of the Committee will be, as laid down in the said Notification, for a period of three years. In case of the employees of the University, the tenure of membership will be for three years or till the attainment of 60 years, whichever is earlier.